Saturday, November 5, 2011

Welcome to the Scandalous Main Store Blog!

Hello and Greetings to my fellow SL-er's! I will try my very best to keep this blog updated with all the newness and changes happening over @ Scandalous.

Doing clothing design in SL has been a goal of mine since I joined in 2008. Not sure why it took me all this time to finally get it off the ground, but now that it is...it is a source of great joy for me. I opened the store back in August and I am proud that my group grows on a daily basis. I have so many things planned that I hope you all will join me through this wonderful journey!

As those in the Scandalous group know, the main store @ New Charm City did close. I am currently looking at 2 places right now and plan on renting a shop when I am done posting this. The other I believe I am on a wait list, but that is okay! Good things come to those who wait...or at least that's what I tell myself even though I tend to be an impatient person and wanting things done yesterday..LOL.

Anyhow, to cut this baby short before you end up reading a book...look up my profile for the current LM, group join, etc. I love giving out free stuff and treating my VIP's as the best people in SL.

See you in SL!

Peace, love, and happy shopping!
♥ Sheyrena Rhiadra
Scandalous Owner & Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment