Friday, December 9, 2011

December Group Gift

This month's gift is now out in the store. Also, Scandalous is participating in the "Once Upon a Time Hunt"...don't miss it! There are almost 80 stores (at last count) participating in this hunt. Lots of awesome hunt prizes to be found...hunt starts December 18 @ Midnight SLT.





Ok, I know the group gift isn't very Christmasy, but I'm working on something extra for my VIP's. The group gift includes a sexy corseted top with a cheetah print undershirt (in 2 lengths), boyfriend jeans with cuffs, the Scandalous line of sunglasses: model Hollywood in a Cheetah pattern and black zip-up boots.
I am also working on some new Damage tops. December is a super busy month for me so I am trying my best at balancing both lives :) Happy Holidays to you and yours. Looking forward to you shopping @ Scandalous!

No comments:

Post a Comment